Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2 Ingredient Coconut Topping.


  I LOVE BROWNIES!

Like, "LOVE" love brownies. As in, I love them so much I should marry them.
Normally, I prefer mine a little under-cooked and slightly gooey, but these babies are fantastic. You can really use any brownie recipe or mix, but I like this one from allrecipes.com, just don't make the frosting. Also, sorry for the layout, I'm having problems with blogger.com :/
Speaking of allrecipes.com, have you been there? It's like the most comprehensive online cook book. Only it's filled with all of "Mom's" and "Grandma's" recipes. I've used it for years, in both professional use and personal. Allrecipes.com also has an amazing search feature where you can enter the ingredients you want, and the ones you want to exclude and it will bring up recipes that match your specifications, how cool is that?! And no, I'm not getting paid to boost them. I just really love that site!

Now, back to the brownies. Make them exactly as directed in the original recipe then top them with my coconut topping and some dark chocolate fudge sauce or ganache.

My kids love them too, so of course they disappear as soon as they're ready. But honestly, who doesn't love a good brownie (don't bother answering that, cause if you say you don't we can't be friends.)


 SO YUM!

Lets do this.

1 Large can sweetened condensed milk.
1 Large bag sweetened coconut flakes.
1 Squeeze bottle dark chocolate fudge sauce (I used Ghirardelli brand).

Combine the coconut and milk in a large bowl, spread over the cooked and cooled brownies. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce and enjoy!


Are you a die hard brownie addict?
What's your favorite brownie recipe?


Ilsa B.

No comments:

Post a Comment